Give yourself the gift of freedom for Christmas! Join pastoral counselor and certified life coach Crystal Renaud Day for the first 90 days of 2020 with her 90 Day Recovery Coaching.
For only $3 a day, this coaching model is designed to help women safely dig deep into porn, sexual, and relationship addiction recovery.
With group recovery coaching, you will receive:
- 90 days of Recovery Coaching with Crystal Renaud Day
- Private Facebook page to connect with Crystal and other women on this 90 day journey
- 90 daily devotionals from Crystal’s book, 90 Days to Wholeness sent via email and posted into the FB group to discuss with others
- Two (2) 1-hr individual coaching sessions with Crystal (that you can schedule yourself!)
- Periodic texts from Crystal via group texting to receive prayer requests, advice, and support
- Periodic group conference calls with Crystal from Crystal to share prayer requests, advice, and support (calls will be recorded and shared with the group)
- 90 day access to the DGM online community (if you’re already a monthly member, your payments go on hold for 3 months)
- 30 days to try Covenant Eyes for free with Crystal as your accountability report recipient
With group recovery coaching, you must:
- Complete the application linked below
- Agree with the terms outlined in the application linked below
- Have access to reliable Internet and functional webcam for group sessions via Zoom
- Enroll in a payment plan ($30/wk or $126/mo) for a total of $630 (nearly half the cost of one-on-one intensive coaching with Crystal!).
Week 1 begins Monday, July 22, 2019 with reading and homework assignments. Applicable materials will be emailed and shipped to you.
The following are the 10 group session dates that will take place at 7:00pm central time–each group session will last 90 minutes. The one-on-one sessions will be scheduled with each individual group member.
- Monday, July 29, 2019
- Monday, August 12, 2019
- Monday, August 26, 2019
- Monday, September 9, 2019
- Monday, September 23, 2019
- Monday, October 7, 2019
- Monday, October 21, 2019
- Monday, November 4, 2019
- Monday, November 18, 2019
- Monday, December 2, 2019
Enrollment deadline is Sunday, July 21, 2019. But you must enroll by July 17, 2019 in order for materials to arrive by the July 22, 2019 start date. Enrollments after July 17 will receive a PDF copy of Week 1 materials.