Crystal owns and operates Living on Purpose Coaching & Pastoral Counseling and is the founding director of SheRecovery.com (formerly Dirty Girls Ministries), an online ministry helping women overcome porn and sexual addiction. She is also a pastoral counselor, certified coach, author, podcast host, and speaker with over 15 years of experience working with women, couples, and teen girls. She holds a Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling: Life Coaching from Liberty University and numerous certifications in counseling and coaching specialties from the American Association of Christian Counselors. Her work has been featured in the New York Times, ABC News, CNN, Christianity Today, The 700 Club, Outreach Magazine, and more. Her books include Dirty Girls Come Clean, 90 Days to Wholeness, and Dating Done Right. Crystal resides in the Kansas City area with her husband Tim.
Services I Offer
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling: Life Coaching (Liberty University)
- Bachelor of Science in Addiction and Recovery Psychology (Liberty University)
- Eight certifications through the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) including
- Leadership Coaching
- Professional Life Coaching
- Marriage Coaching
- Wellness Coaching
- Counseling Women
- Suicide Prevention Assessment Intervention Recovery (P.A.I.R.)
- Caring for People God’s Way
- Treating Sexual Addiction
- Founder and Executive Director at SheRecovery.com
- Owner and President at Living on Purpose, LLC.
- Member in good standing at the AACC.