Hello and Welcome! I am Crystal Renaud Day, MAPC with Living on Purpose Coaching & Pastoral Counseling. I am a pastoral counselor, life coach, author, and speaker from the Kansas City area.
With over a decade of ministry experience, I have dedicated my life to seeing women become whole and become the women God has created them to be. In February of 2009, I launched SheRecovery.com (formerly Dirty Girls Ministries) out of the experience of my own journey of becoming whole after a nearly decade long pornography and sexual addiction beginning at the age of 10. I have since launched Living on Purpose and have become a highly sought after recovery coach and pastoral counselor. I have also pursued advanced education in both coaching and pastoral counseling on a variety of issues facing women, couples, and teens. Learn more about my story including how Living on Purpose came to be, here.
Services I Offer
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling: Life Coaching (Liberty University)
- Bachelor of Science in Addiction and Recovery Psychology (Liberty University)
- Eight certifications through the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) including
- Leadership Coaching
- Professional Life Coaching
- Marriage Coaching
- Wellness Coaching
- Counseling Women
- Suicide Prevention Assessment Intervention Recovery (P.A.I.R.)
- Caring for People God’s Way
- Treating Sexual Addiction
- Founder and Executive Director at SheRecovery.com
- Owner and President at Living on Purpose, LLC.
- Member in good standing at the AACC.
Bio for General Use:
- Crystal Renaud Day is a pastoral counselor, certified coach, author, and speaker with over a decade of experience working with women, couples, and teen girls. She holds a Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling: Life Coaching from Liberty University and numerous certifications in counseling and coaching specialties from the American Association of Christian Counselors. Crystal owns and operates Living on Purpose Coaching & Pastoral Counseling and is the founding director of SheRecovery.com (formerly Dirty Girls Ministries), an online ministry helping women overcome porn and sexual addiction. Her work has been featured in the New York Times, ABC News, CNN, Christianity Today, The 700 Club, Outreach Magazine, and more. Her books include Dirty Girls Come Clean, 90 Days to Wholeness, and Dating Done Right. Crystal resides in the Kansas City area with her husband Tim.