Position: Administrative Coordinator for SheRecovery & Living on Purpose
Living on Purpose is seeking a virtual administrative coordinator to oversee office related tasks including assistant to director, client billing, email correspondence, and social media marketing.
About Us: Living on Purpose provides virtual counseling and coaching services to women, teen girls, and couples. The vast majority of our clientele are women facing pornography addiction and other unwanted sexual behavior. SheRecovery, a division of Living on Purpose, offers faith-based recovery resources such as virtual recovery groups and podcast. SheRecovery is also the main funnel into our counseling and coaching services at Living on Purpose. See our website for further details pertaining to our mission.
This is a virtual, part-time, contract position. The ideal candidate should be available during daytime hours throughout the week, though a lot of the work can be completed in the evenings (processing payments, scheduling social media posts, etc.). Total number of hours per week will be dependent on experience, efficiency, and project depth though are not to exceed 10 hours per week. To start, the candidate should expect to work 5-10 hours per week and hourly rate is subject to experience. This is an hourly paid position with opportunities for incentive bonus and job growth. Employment will be as a contracted employee of Living on Purpose, LLC.
Responsibilities (not limited to) of the Position:
- First and foremost this position is the assistant to Crystal Renaud Day (our founder and director). Candidate should expect assistant-related tasks to be assigned such as email correspondence, scheduling, keeping meeting minutes in staff meetings, moderation of Facebook and WhatsApp groups, and more.
- Responsible for client invoicing and payments including issuing and processing counseling invoices, communicating with clients regarding payments, manage subscriptions in Stripe, and more.
- Responsible for payroll payments including those to contracted counselors and group facilitators.
- Manage current social platforms + additional relevant platforms as needed including ideation, writing, scheduling, posting content, and moderation of comments/messages.
- Facilitate collaboration with like-minded organizations and individuals already on social media platforms.
- Assist in researching potential guests for the SheRecovery Podcast and establishing contact with them on behalf of SheRecovery/Crystal Renaud Day.
- Personal relationship with Jesus
- Knowledge of Living on Purpose/SheRecovery resources and overall mission
- Experience with Google Suite including docs and sheets
- Experience in writing and overseeing content creation on Social Media
- High level of understanding of popular social platforms — design, functionality, features, users
- High level of time management & ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication and writing skills—fun, outgoing personality, a plus!
- Experience using Canva for content creation (but can be trained to do so)
- Knowledge of hashtags and how to use them effectively/latest trends
- Attend staff meeting via Zoom
Nice to Have:
- Experience using MailChimp for email marketing (but can be trained to do so)
- Experience using professional editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Willingness to use your own likeness via social media on Reels, Stories, and Posts
All applicants may be subject to background check.