Position: Office Coordinator
Living on Purpose, LLC is seeking a REMOTE office coordinator to oversee office related tasks including assistance to director/owner, client billing, client scheduling, email correspondence, and more.
Living on Purpose provides virtual Christian counseling, coaching, and spiritual care services to women, teen girls, and couples. The vast majority of our clientele are women facing pornography addiction and other unwanted sexual behavior. SheRecovery, a subsidiary of Living on Purpose, offers faith-based recovery resources including daily meetings and weekly podcast. SheRecovery is also the main funnel into our counseling and coaching services at Living on Purpose. See our website for further details pertaining to our mission: sherecovery.com and livingonpurposekc.com.
About the Position:
This is a virtual, part-time, contract position. The ideal candidate should be available at least a couple of hours each day, Monday-Friday, though the bulk of the work can be completed in the evenings (issuing invoices, processing payments, email correspondence, etc.). Total number of hours per week will be dependent on experience, efficiency, and project depth (not to exceed 10-15 hours per week to start). Hourly rate is subject to candidate experience. This is an hourly paid position with opportunities for incentive bonus and job growth. Employment is 1099 contractor for Living on Purpose, LLC.
Responsibilities (not limited to) of the Position:
- First and foremost this position is the assistant to our owner/founder/director. Candidate should expect assistant-related tasks to be assigned such as email correspondence, scheduling meetings/podcast interviews, keeping meeting minutes in staff meetings, creating/sending MailChimp emails to mailing list, and more.
- Responsible for client invoicing and payments including issuing and processing invoices, communicating with clients regarding payments, manage subscriptions in Stripe/Member Portal, and more.
- Responsible for client scheduling and member management including scheduling new client consultations, communicating with clinicians about client issues related to payment/schedule, sending required paperwork to new clients, and manage SheRecovery Membership (creating subscriptions in Stripe, upgrading/downgrading membership levels, etc.).
- Responsible for sending payments to counseling and coaching staff on a regular Payroll schedule (2x a month) and meetings facilitators (1x per month).
- Work closely with our Social Media Coordinator on ideation, writing, scheduling, posting content, and moderation of comments/messages on our various social media accounts and virtual communities (Facebook, chat groups).
- Facilitate collaboration with like-minded organizations and individuals for potential brand ambassadors, podcast guests, and affiliate partnerships.
- Must be a Christ follower with a lifestyle reflective of a commitment to Christ that models sexual integrity
- Must be extremely comfortable working remotely/online on new and semi-complex website/systems without a lot of handholding (i.e. read/watch training tutorials provided, problem-solving skills, research answers, ask the right questions, self-starter, ideation, etc.)
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must show exceptional communication and writing skills
- Attend staff meeting 1x per month via Zoom
Other Preferred Experience:
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records/Scheduling software/websites)
- Bill.com and PayPal payments
- Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Suite including docs and sheets
- MailChimp for email marketing