My 90-minute Tech Savvy Parents: Tips and Tricks for Safeguarding Kids Online webinar is now available for immediate download. Sign up below!
This content is new as of May 2020! 2-minute sample clip:
This unique, 90-minute webinar is designed for parents to get a better grasp on what their children (and teens) are doing online and how to best safeguard against the many dangers that are just one click away from them. This is also a great opportunity for children and student ministry leaders, teachers, and others who work with minors and parents.
In this Webinar, You Will:
- be empowered to take control of what your kids see and do online (including setting boundaries!)
- gain insight into the latest apps your kids are using and their hidden capabilities
- have your eyes opened to the real dangers of internet predators and the easy access they have to your kids
- hear my real-life testimony of a once porn-addicted child/teen (and my parents thought they were doing all of the right things too!)
- learn the statistics surrounding porn use today and the connection it has to human trafficking (and how easily children and teens can be lured into human trafficking online)
- get tips for talking to your kids about porn and why they should stay away from it
- understand the legal ramifications for your child receiving or sending explicit material
- be briefed on the latest technologies including their limitations on safeguarding
- be introduced to tools that you can implement to safeguard your whole family
- listen in on the Q&A time to have even more questions answered
- For just $10, access the 90-minute webinar containing the same slides used in the webinar and Q&A section.
- For $15, access the recording of the webinar and get my “Talking to Your Kids About the Three 3’s” worksheet.
- For just $30, access the recording of the webinar, get my “talking to your kids about porn and predators” worksheet, and receive one, 30-minute coaching session via phone or Zoom to address your specific questions and concerns with me.