Stolen Survey. I was bored but perhaps you will learn something about me.
1) How old do you wish you were? 25. Just sounds good.
2) Where were you when 9-11 happened? I was 15 (almost 16) and home sick with my mom. We were both sick and she was making me pancakes as we were watching the TODAY Show. I will never forget seeing the 2nd building getting hit…. on live TV.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I put more in. If I am desperate enough to get food from a vending machine – then by golly I am going to get something!
4) Do you consider yourself kind? Usually… but I am super cynical.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I do have a tattoo and it is of a daisy wrapping around a cross.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Chinese – because how weird would it be to see a pinkhaired white girl speaking Chinese?
7) Do you know your neighbors? They know me.
8.) What do you consider a vacation? Not working.
9) Do you follow your horoscope? Not lately. Or ever rather.
10) Would you move for the person you loved? If we were married and being transferred, I suppose.
11) Are you touchy feely? I would have to say yes.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes.
13) Dream job? to be on a show like, “Who’s Line is it Anyway” – I love improv acting!!
14) Favorite channel(s)? Lately, ABC – they show Grey’s Anatomy… 🙂
15) Favorite place to go on the weekend? I make great effort in not to leaving my bed during the weekend until it is absolutely necessary.
16) Showers or Baths? Showers.
17) Do you paint your nails? I get pedicures way more often than manicures.
18) Do you trust people easily? Sometimes too easily.
19) What are your phobias? I hate the circus. Mimes. Spiders. and driving apparently.
20) Do you want kids? not today.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? I have several old ones – but I journal on the computer (not including blogging)
22) Where would you rather be right now? Sleeping.
23) What makes you feel warm and safe? my mom.
24) Heavy or light sleeper? at night: light… naps (if i get one ever) very heavy.
25) Are you paranoid? about some things.
26) Are you impatient? I can be.
27) Who can you relate to? sometimes i think no one.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples? it doesn’t bother me.
29) Have you been burned by love? my great “loves” have always been one-sided so no i guess not.
30) What’s your life motto? 1 Peter 3:3-5, “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful.”
31) What’s your main ringtone on your mobile? my main ring – is vibrate but if for some reason i have it turned up then it is the theme from Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
32) What were you doing at midnight last night? strolling through Wal-Mart getting Christmas presents.
33) Who was your last text message from? Megs
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine.
35) What color shirt are you wearing? Kind of a dark teal. It is staff tshirt that I now sleep in.
36) What are you listening to right now? Ring of Fire, Johnny Cash. It is on shuffle.
37) Name three things you have on you at all times? Clothes, Make-up, shoes. 🙂
38) What color are your bed sheets? light brown, with pink and black circles.
39) How much cash do you have on you right now? $3… i am not much of a cash carrier…
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken? what?
41) What’s your fav city/place? It is a t0ss-up between Dallas and Chicago.
42) I can’t wait till …. thi survey is over. err… no i can’t wait until March… AFRICA!!!!!!
43) Who got you to set up a blog? Nobody. I started the revolution among my friends some 2 years ago with my xanga.
44) What did you have for dinner last night? I went to Chili’s. Triple Play appetizer.
45) is missing.
46) Have you ever smoked? unfortuntely. i had such a good influential dad and brothers. yuck.
47) Do you own a gun? not personally… could i get one easily… yes. haha.
48) Tea or Coffee? Summer: Tea …. Winter or bad mornings: Coffee
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? If I knew that – I wouldn’t be single.
50) Do you have A.D.D.? I’ve never been diagno…. oh look over there….
51) What time did you wake up today? just before 10am after going back to sleep. i had several calls before that which woke me from my slubber too soon.
52) Current worry? finances for mission
53) Current want? CHRISTMAS!!!
54) Favorite place to be? hard to say
55) Where would you like to travel in the future? I didn’t know it was possible to travel in the future yet. Let me know when that becomes a reality.
56) Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs? I’m not sure where I’m going to be 10 minutes from now.
57) Last thing you ate? Arby’s
58) What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is playing on my shower radio. i am sure it is entertaining.
59) Last person that made you laugh? A stranger on TV
60) Worst injury you’ve ever had? I cracked my tailbone while on Mission in Mexico.
61) Does someone have a crush on you? Probably not.
62) What is your favorite candy? Depends on what short of sweet delight I am in the mood for.
63) What song do you want played at your funeral? I don’t care – I’ll be in Heaven. So really, that’s your problem.
Ok so since you made it all the way through this little thing – you deserve a reward, enjoy….
wow, that must’ve taken you awhile to finish. I like surveys when they are like 10 questions. Maybe I could break that one up a bit. I feel like I got to know you a little more though through it. Thanks for taking the time. oh, and cracked tailbone. That must’ve been a pain the a…just kidding, but that seriously must’ve really hurt.
Thanks for the link! I liked your answers much better than mine. Keep up the good work here.