little ole me…
there are millions and millions of blogs running around loose in this grand cyberspace that we seem to live in. millions of topics… millions of writing styles… some are by fat ragamuffins… some are by rooibos addicts… some are by south africa-bound starbucks employees… some are amazing resources… some are by famous musicians… some are by respected pastors… and then there’s mine. little ole me.
so sometimes i wonder… why read this thing?
i haven’t done a role-call since i moved to pinkhairedgirl.net so it’s time. even if you’ve done this thing a hundred-times-over, please humor me again. don’t feel obligated to answer every little question, but it would be great if you would. if you’ve never spoken up on here before – now is your time to shine. don’t be shy.
- who are you?
- where are you?
- what do you do?
- what brought you here?
- what brings you back?
- what do you want to read more about?
- do you have a link to here on your blog?
- do you subscribe to me? (which reader)
- out of the millions and millions out here…
which blog is your favorite to visit & read?
- what makes a blog worth your time?
- is this your first comment here?
- don’t forget to leave your blog link for others to visit.
thanks! you’re amazing.