i’m a little weird… so what?
my last few posts have been somewhat heavy so i thought i would lighten things up a bit.
have you ever looked inside yourself and admitted that some of the things you think may be normal about yourself just might be quirks and oddities? well i have and here are a few.
- I am slightly obsessed when it comes to my love for staying in nice hotels.
- I never drink alcoholic beverages alone.
- When eating a grilled-cheese sandwich, it has to be cut into 4 triangles.
- I hate wearing socks.
- Even if I am burning up, I have to be completely covered with my comforter as I fall asleep – with one leg sticking out over the mattress. This is how I am comfortable.
- If the show FRIENDS is on at any moment in time… I will stop what I am doing and watch it. Maybe not the entire episode, but at least enough to know which one it is.
- I always check to make sure my straightener is turned off and unplugged about 4 times before I leave in the morning.
- Clowns of ANY kind and ventriloquist dolls terrify me.
how about you???