Another 25 Random Things (With a Twist)
// first, some have asked how my talk last tuesday went. i personally think it went really well for my first time and it was a blast!! if you want to watch the message you can. here’s the main message and also a Q&A i participated in. enjoy… //
– – – – – –
My last 25 Random Things post was kinda fun so I thought I would try it again… but this time a bit more random and with a twist.
One of the 25 random things below is actually a lie. *Can anyone guess which one? The only prize is bragging rights.
1. I love the smell of Kinko’s and most other printer/paper stores.
2. I am strongly considering adopting a Pescatarian lifestyle.
3. I am scared of bridges… and dead trees.
4. It doesn’t matter when or where, if You’ve Got Mail is on — I will stop whatever I am doing and watch it.
5. I have strict Twitter rules. Post coming soon.
6. I have great finger nails, but for some reason my thumbs get the brunt of my anxiety.
7. I only like pizza if it is from frozen and baked incredibly crisp… almost burnt.
8. The number of emails in my personal inbox must always remain under 10.
9. I would prefer to always be barefoot.
10. I love a really good sneeze.
11. I enjoy watching Hannah Montana.
12. When I was around the age of 12, my mom thought it would be a good idea to wax my eyebrows. I am now permanently missing 1/4 of my right eyebrow and I have to draw it on every day.
13. I am allergic to strawberries.
14. I love to nap but generally take ones far longer than I originally intend to.
15. As much as I would like to use the “Stickies” widget on my Macbook Pro instead of actual Post-its, nothing beats the real deal. I love crinkling them up and tossing them into the trashcan when a task is accomplished. And that’s about the only thing non-electronic I use anymore.
*Congrats, Jennifer Suter! You guessed it! I’ve actually never broken a bone in my life. I am just freakishly ambidextrous by nature. Weird, huh?
16. When I was a kid, I favored my left hand but after breaking my left arm, I was forced into right-handedness.
Feel free to keep sharing your 2 truths and lie… and I will keep guessing.
17. I love chapstick but lip gloss totally freaks me out. Too sticky.
18. I use Google at least once a day as a spellchecker, as a dictionary and/or as a thesaurus.
19. I am really good at using chopsticks but I still can’t figure out how to neatly eat rice with them.
20. Talking on the phone is one of my least favorite things to do in the world. Especially on a cell phone.
21. There was a time in my life when I had long curly, brown hair that reached all the way to the middle of my back.
22. I am ambidextrous.
23. I don’t watch a whole lot of TV but if I find a show I like, it becomes an obsession. You’d be hard-pressed to find someone who knows more than me about FRIENDS, Sex and the City, Grey’s Anatomy and Desperate Housewives.
24. I pursued meteorology as my first major in college. Followed by music. Followed by business. Followed by nothing. But am now, almost 6 years later… considering a counseling certification program that looks quite promising.
25. I have never once opened presents on Christmas morning.